Tuesday 15 January 2013

Help Needed!

I hadn't meant to post again so soon but I wanted to tap your imaginations for advice:


This happens to me ALL THE TIME and I wondered if any of you knew why it might be? (Please ignore the chip on my middle finger, I know exactly how that happened.). My index fingers on both hands often lose the whole nail of polish from seemingly harmless things like putting my hand through a sleeve. It's happened many many times with many different polishes (all with a base coat on underneath/top coat on top) and I wanted to know if it happens to anyone else and if there's anything I can do about it or if I just have to resign myself to that fact that I have extraordinarily slippery nails on just my index fingers?

Has this ever happened to you? Please give me some advice!

Thanks,

~N.A.N~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, reading all your lovely comments makes me so happy! I try my hardest to reply to them all and it makes my day to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...