Sunday 31 March 2013

March Favourites

Firstly let me say Happy Easter/Chocolate Egg Day/Non-religious festival of Spring depending on what you're celebrating today.

I've not done one of these before but I love the idea of doing a round up of my favourite manis/techniques that I've done this month so thought I'd go for it! Plus I've done more posts this month than before so I have much more to choose from! For more details, click the links to the original posts.

In no particular order, my March favourites:

-I really like my spring time daisy nails that I'm currently sporting, they're really cheerful and also feature some lovely (new!) colours as bases:


-I was super impressed with Rara's West End Nails from a couple of weeks back-especially how detailed they were! Big love for tiny Freddie!


-Also her beautiful peacock nails:


-My favourite Try Something Tuesday post this month was definitely my blue fishtail mani-it's such an easy technique to master but it looks really impressive. Expect to see more of these in the future!



-But my overall favourite for this month HAS to be my beautiful new love: Magic Croisette. It's not a complicated mani at all but I love her colours and her shimmery shine and didn't stop staring at my nails for the entire time I wore her! 



So there's my favourites, let me know what your favourite manis of mine or yours were in the comments!

~Nail Art Novice~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, reading all your lovely comments makes me so happy! I try my hardest to reply to them all and it makes my day to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...