Monday 27 May 2013

ABC Challenge: T is for Tulips

Hello lovely readers! Sorry I've been absent recently, as I said on Thursday I had some work over the weekend which was really good, but as I was leaving the house at 6:30am and not getting back til after 8pm I really couldn't be bothered to do much in the evenings but curl up and sleep! I'm back now though and have lots of plans for some fun nail art things, yay.

I knew exactly which polish I wanted to use for this challenge, even though it's not strictly a 'T' name-Above the Curve's beautiful Field of Tulips that I bought for myself in their sale about a month ago. It's a pale green polish full of hundreds of different coloured glitter pieces and it's super pretty! I also added some tulip nail art to my accent nails.

Other polishes used: OPI-Thanks A Windmillion as a background colour/base for my glitter, No7-Siren, Collection 2000-Damson Jam, Rimmel-Sunshine and OPI-Don't Mess With OPI for the leaves.

Here's what I came up with:





As you can see, the little tulips on my right hand aren't quite as good as the ones on my left but I'm  gstill overall pretty happy with the way this turned out. I love that glitter and it's really nice to have colourful nails again after a weekend of plainish grey ones.

Hope you're all enjoying this glorious bank holiday/Memorial Day weather!

~Nail Art Novice~

P.S Please would you take a moment to go and vote for me and Rara (Jenni and Sarah) in this competition? We really would like to win but we're lagging behind somewhat. Get your mum to vote get your dad to vote, get your sisters, brothers, nan, dog, everyone you know to vote, pleeeease. All I can offer in return is my undying gratitude and love (and some Irish-themed nail art, of course!), but I would be so grateful! It'd be so awesome if we won.

Don't forget to go and check out all the other amazing 'T' creations:

17 comments:

  1. I like Field of Tulips. Green with multi-glitter makes me think of gardens and summer. Cute mani!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely isn't it? It reminds me of gardens too! Thanks =)

      Delete
  2. I love your little tulips! Such a fun and cute mani :) And no worries, sleeping > painting your nails, lol :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much =)
      Yeah, and I've got lots of fun stuff to come to make up for my sleeping lol

      Delete
  3. Tulips! You nailed your "T"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I almost got A Field of Tulips in that sale...decided to grab a couple others instead, but you've got me rethinking my decision!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops, sorry! I had to have her the minute I saw her!

      Delete
  5. How cute are these??!! I loved your tulip nail art!
    I tried to vote but I don't know if I really could

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thanks for trying anyway, it's appreciated!
      Thanks ^_^

      Delete
  6. Oooooh super cute! I love flowers, expecially on the nails!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww this is so sweet, well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I did vote for you, good luck. Tulips are perfect for T. What a nice spring mani!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, reading all your lovely comments makes me so happy! I try my hardest to reply to them all and it makes my day to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...