Thursday 4 July 2013

OMD! Challenge Day 4-Black and White

Today I've got another Oh Mon Dieu challenge mani for you. For more details/to take part go here.


Today is Day 4-Black and White. I don't think I've ever worn a full black and white mani before, so I found this one kinda fun. I used only two polishes-Barry M-Matt White and Black which also has to be some kind of record-I always use loads, haha!
I painted my left hand white and my right hand black and then did the same pattern on each but with reverse colors-striping tape accents and fan brush patterns.




I really enjoyed the opposite effect because they looked really cool next to each other. This will definitely be something I will do again, with different colours because it didn't take me long to do but I really like the end result!

~Nail Art Novice~

4 comments:

  1. This is really cool, I particularly like the fan brush nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Jenni. LOVE black and white manis, and yours is no exception!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't get a good technique down with my fan art brush, I wish I could get it to look like yours! :) Nicely done!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, reading all your lovely comments makes me so happy! I try my hardest to reply to them all and it makes my day to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...