Thursday 19 December 2013

12 Days Of Xmas Nail Art 10-Santa

~Pic Heavy Post~

So we're down to the final three manis of this challenge and I still can't really believe that it's gone by so quickly-I mean in a WEEK Christmas will have been and gone, what's that about?! In the spirit of all things Christmassy, here's some Santa nails-hope you've all been good this year ;)
I saw some awesome ones by Pause For Polish yesterday and decided to recreate them as accents, along with some Santa hats. For my Santas I used Rimmel-Red Carpet/Serene plus W7-Black and Maybelline-Winner Takes It All. On my hats I added Barry M-Lady to add a touch of sparkle and to make the fluff look fluffier, oh and the background is Revlon-Silver Screen. My other fingers have a base of Tara's Talons-Carollers from my Advent Calendar which is a lovely forest green with gold glitters. On top of that is two coats of the appropriately named Absolut Lacquer-Mrs Claus' Night Out for that perfect mix of Festive colours!

First (pre clean up!) pic is to show Carollers in all its glory.




I also grabbed one without flash to show off Mrs Claus to her full potential-she's packed full of silver and red micro glitter and larger silver pieces:


I really like these! They're super festive and really rather cool I reckon. My Mum liked them so much that she asked me to do some on her too (and that's a big deal because she never ever wears nail polish!), which I think is pretty cool =D

Rara
Polishes used: Barry M-Retro Red, Essie-Cascade Cool, Nails Inc-Uptown Glamour, Barry M-Matt White and Andrea Fulerton black and silver.
I love my Santas!!!!!! I'm not sure if you can tell but they are tiny boots on my little finger! I like how happy and cutey my Santas' faces are!!!




It's "Christmas Day" today so I'm meeting Novice and we're going to swap gifts so it actually feels like Christmas now!!

~Rara~

Haha, yeah, we're going to take our Santa nails and eat some scrummy food whilst exchanging presents today, yay! I love Christmas!
Here, if you need them, are the challenge prompts one last time-only two left to go now.


And check out the other Santa manis too!

~Nail Art Novice~

15 comments:

  1. Both of these manis are soooo cute! And Mrs Claus' Night Out is stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job, especially on Santa's suit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you've created Santa's suit in this manicure!
    Your nails look just perfect.

    Xx julia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both I like and you guys killed the jackets and belts! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you both added white to the bottom os Santa's suit! I shoudl have done that to mine,it looks much cuter that way. Great job both of you =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't really take any credit for that as I saw it on Pause for Polish, haha. Thank you =)

      Delete
  6. Can't believe it's nearly all over! Two great Santa mani's :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Only one to go now! I'll be a bit lost next week!

      Thanks =)

      Delete
  7. Very cute I love the hat and santa's suit :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, reading all your lovely comments makes me so happy! I try my hardest to reply to them all and it makes my day to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...