Friday 6 December 2013

A Grand Century!

In the last week I've noticed that my GFC follower count has hit 100+ and I couldn't be more grateful to everyone who's clicked that little button over the past 11 months! It's really exciting to think that I'm potentially reaching this many people and I never expected anything like this when I started this blogging venture in January! So THANKYOU to my lovely followers, thank you so much!! You're all wonderful!

I know that traditionally milestones like this are marked with a giveaway, but as it's occurred so close to my blog birthday (January 14th!) I'm going to combine the two together and have one larger one then, rather than two smaller ones close together. I won't say too much right now but *touch wood* I have some awesome prizes lined up-let's just say I've got fingers in a few pies!
For now though, I just wanted to know that if you're reading this-you're appreciated! I'm so lucky to have such awesome followers!

Here's a kitten who wants to shake your hand as much as I do!

[Source-whaas987 on Flickr
All rights reserved]

I'll be back soon with more Xmas Nail Art, woo!

~Nail Art Novice~

2 comments:

I'd love to hear from you, reading all your lovely comments makes me so happy! I try my hardest to reply to them all and it makes my day to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...