Wednesday 15 January 2014

Mish Mash Challenge Week 25-Two Colours You Never Normally Pair Up

Hello lovelies! Happy Wednesday!
I was discussing this challenge with my BF whilst I was trying to decide what to do and he pointed out to me (quite rightly) that "you never pair pink up with anything!"-and I had to admit he had a point. In my TT advent calendar I got a pink polish that-shock horror-I didn't actually think was too bad so I decided to use it today. Also, I decided to make my design a geometric one, in keeping with the FingerFood's Theme Week Challenge which I will probably be intermittently joining in with-love a double challenge day!
Polishes used: Sally Hansen-Going Green (Side note-this is such a beautiful green, don't know why I don't use it more often!), Rimmel-Purple Addict and Tara's Talons-Deck The Halls. I painted my bases, added some striping tape to create the triangles and painted on the pink (over a layer of white)-Voila!



Actually *whispers* I kinda like them! I like the combination of different finishes and I think the colours look rather good together! You still won't be seeing all pink manis on this blog though, no siree!

Double inlinkz for double challenge! Check the first one for the other 'Two Colours' Mish Mash manis and the second for the other 'Geometric shapes' Finger Food's one.

~Nail Art Novice~

P. S Don't forget to enter my giveaway! (Slow computers edition)

6 comments:

  1. I love this! The pink looks amazing with the green!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the trio of colors works so well together. I normally don't go for pink either, but that shade looks great with the green and purple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great way to combine challenges!! And I like the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great color combos indeed! I never knew that violet and pink look great together. You gave me a great idea on this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your not too perfect but super cute style, reminds me of my own hehe and i'd love to have you and connect :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, reading all your lovely comments makes me so happy! I try my hardest to reply to them all and it makes my day to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...