Saturday 1 March 2014

Mish Mash Challenge Round-Up

PIC HEAVY POST
I recently realised that I'd let the end of the Mish Mash challenge pass me by, it got lost somewhere in my move and recent events. I'm kinda sad to see this one go cos it was this lovely group of ladies that kinda helped me find my footing in the nail art world, and I will miss being connected with them every week. Here's a round up of all the mish mash manis I did:

Week 1-Purple

















Week 2-Taping
















Week 3-Metallic













Week 16-Faux Stone (ah ha ha, I still think this is hilarious =p)
























So that's the Mish Mash challenge over and out! It was so much fun, thanks to all the ladies that were involved!

But fear not, there's lots of other challenges I plan on taking part in now this one is over. There's the Tri-Polish Tuesdays challenge (find out more here), Fingerfood's Nail Art Buffet (here) and the Twin Blog Posts (here) plus plenty more I'm sure! I'm also going to try to start what I've been planning for a while and do the 31 Day Challenge but doing one mani a week or something. Basically, there will still be lots going on here, so stick around =)

~Nail Art Novice~

1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you, reading all your lovely comments makes me so happy! I try my hardest to reply to them all and it makes my day to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...