Thursday 4 September 2014

31 Week Nail Art Challenge 16-Tribal Print

Hello lovelies!

I'm kind of really proud of these nails, I have only ever done tribal nails once before and they didn't come out too well so I really like the way these ended up. I didn't really have a design in mind, just had a look at some designs on google and also asked some of the ladies in the Inspire Me Nails facebook group for a little inspiration (thank you!)

I used all Barry M polishes-Lychee, Mustard and Paprika as well as the black nail art pen, and then I added a layer of Rimmel's matte top coat to finish them off. Big thanks to my boyfriend as well, who did all the outlining on my right hand because straight lines are hard!



I really like these! The earthy colours are really autumnal, and as it's my favourite season I really like them! Also I love the matte look, normally I am a shiny girl but I think these were crying out to be matted. I also think they would look cool with bright colours instead, and I might have to try that soon!

What do you reckon?

Here's a list of the rest of the prompts for this challenge...reckon I'll get it done by Xmas?


~Nail Art Novice~

1 comment:

  1. Awesome tribal print design. I like that each nail is different from one another too.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, reading all your lovely comments makes me so happy! I try my hardest to reply to them all and it makes my day to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...