Friday 31 October 2014

Happy Halloweeeeeen!

Hello lovelies and a Happy Halloween to you all!

This is my Polish Party mani for this month because the theme couldn't be anything other than Halloween, could it! I couldn't pick a single theme for this one so just did a skittle-it was lots of fun.

Base colours: W7-Black, Moyra-#63, China Glaze-But Of Corpse and Stop That Train! (both from my Coloristiq box) and Barry M-Matt White.
Glow In The Dark toppers/colours: Violet Rose Polishes-Es Paradis and Amnesia, Dark Metal Lacquer-Beings Of Light and BK Polishes-#5, #6 and #10.

I used vinyls from She Sells Seashells for the pumpkins/bats and freehanded the rest!



I kinda love my little ghostie's reflection ^_^
So there we go! Hope you all had a good Halloween and didn't get too many tricks ;)

Check out the other spooky manis in the Inlinkz!

~Nail Art Novice~


1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you, reading all your lovely comments makes me so happy! I try my hardest to reply to them all and it makes my day to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...